The goal of this project is to create a quick virtual machine setup with a Bludit installation for testing and development purposes. The following technologies are automatically installed for you.
- Ubuntu Bionic (18.04)
- Bludit (Latest Version)
Find a directory on your computer where you'd like to install this repo
git clone https://github.com/mhancoc7/Bludit-Vagrant.git
- Make sure the vagrant process is completed and your virtual machine is ready
- Point your web browser to http://localhost:8080 to view your Bludit site
- Follow the steps to complete the Bludit installation
- If you'd like to login into your virtual machine run
- Bludit files are located in
"localhost/www/html/bludit"on your local machine and are syncronized with
"/var/www/html/bludit"on your virtual machine
- If vagrant is up run
- If vagrant has been halted run
vagrant up --provision
Keep in mind upgrading will remove any custom modifications that you have made to Bludit. It will not overwrite the content or settings that you have applied in the Bludit admin panel.
- If you are ready to delete your Bludit virtual machine from your local machine run
vagrant destroy -f
All code is provided as-is without any warranty. Use at your own risk.