Pi Lab has survived the first upgrade to the latest version of Bludit.
I was concerned how this would go since I had things running so smoothly.
It worked perfectly!
Pi Lab is now setup to have a "source copy" on the main node that allows me to work on that version without affecting the live site. Once I have it working I simply run a script that I wrote to "promote" this "source copy" to all of the nodes. It also creates a backup on GitHub. This gives me full redundancy and a keeps a historical record of any changes that I make.
The upgrade was as simple as copying the new version over my "source copy" of Pi Lab and then running my "promote" script.
I am working on getting a post together to give more information on how I have setup Pi Lab.
Update: Checkout the Pi Lab Setup for more information.